Application & Selection
Erasmus+ Placement activity can be conducted in institutions-companies contacted by the student.
Students who wants to make an Erasmus placement should first apply to the institutions. After receiving a positive answer from the institution that you have applied, you will ask them to send an acceptance letter which is supposed to be attached in your Erasmus Application file.
The application deadline for Student Placement Mobility 2020/2021 Academic Year 30 March – 13 April 2020. The language exam will be on 15th April 2020 at Sultangazi Ilhan Varank Campus.
- Students will be responsible of their traineeship institutions.
- Students will be responsible of their own accommodation arrangements.
- Students will be responsible of visa procedures. (In order to help the student with the visa applications, a visa letter will be given by the Erasmus Office to the student indicating that he/she is an Erasmus student.)
- Traineeship can be done between 2 to 12 months but since we want to distribute the grant equally to as many students as possible, we fund normally for 2 months.
- Students can not do traineeships less than 2 months.
- Mobility should be in between 1 June 2020 and 30 September 2021.
- Find an institution which will be related with field of your study
- Fill out Application Form (will be here in March)
- Take an acceptance letter (scanned copies accepted). Your letter should include your traineeship period.
- Print out your application, sign, attach your acceptance letter and offical transcript (up to date) and bring it to Erasmus Office.
- Take the English Proficiency Exam. (15 April 2020)
The selection criteria is determined by the National Agency, which is 50% GPA, 50% Langauge Test Result.