1. Effect of thermal cycling on micro-tensile bond strength of composite restorations bonded with multimode adhesive
By: Donmez, Nazmiye; Siso, Seyda Herguner; Usumez, Aslihan; et al.
JOURNAL OF ADHESION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Volume: 29 Issue: 8 Pages: 731-739 Published: APR 18 2015
2. Effect of Different Application Techniques of All-in-One Adhesives on Microtensile Bond Strength to Sound and Caries-Affected Dentin
By: Tekce, Neslihan; Demirci, Mustafa; Tuncer, Safa; et al.
JOURNAL OF ADHESION Volume: 91 Issue: 4 Pages: 245-261 Published: APR 3 2015
3. The relationship between nine types temperament model with psychobiological personality model and affective temperament model
By: Yilmaz, Enver Demirel; Gencer, Gorkem; Unal, Ozge; et al.
ANADOLU PSIKIYATRI DERGISI-ANATOLIAN JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRY Volume: 16 Issue: 2 Pages: 95-103 Published: APR 2015
4. In vitro biological activities and fatty acid profiles of Pistacia terebinthus fruits and Pistacia khinjuk seeds
By: Hacibekiroglu, Isil; Yilmaz, Pelin Koseoglu; Hasimi, Nesrin; et al.
NATURAL PRODUCT RESEARCH Volume: 29 Issue: 5 Pages: 444-446 Published: MAR 4 2015
5. Ocular Surface and Tear Parameters in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C at Initial Stages of Hepatic Fibrosis
By: Erdur, Sevil Karaman; Karadeniz, Derya Kulac; Kocabora, Mehmet Selim; et al.
EYE & CONTACT LENS-SCIENCE AND CLINICAL PRACTICE Volume: 41 Issue: 2 Pages: 117-120 Published: MAR 2015
6. Histopathological evaluation of Ankaferd blood stopper use in the rabbit septoplasty model
By: Orhan, Israfil; Dogan, Remzi; Soylu, Erkan; et al.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY Volume: 79 Issue: 3 Pages: 305-309 Published: MAR 2015
7. Predisposing factors for musculoskeletal symptoms in intensive care unit nurses
By: Sezgin, D.; Esin, M. N.
8. A case of cerebral phaeohyphomycosis caused by Fonsecaea monophora, a neurotropic dematiaceous fungus, and a review of the literature
By: Doymaz, Mehmet Z.; Seyithanoglu, Mehmet F.; Hakyemez, Ismail; et al.
MYCOSES Volume: 58 Issue: 3 Pages: 187-192 Published: MAR 2015
9. Frequency and determinants of erectile dysfunction in Turkish diabetic men
By: Kiskac, M.; Zorlu, M.; Cakirca, M.; et al.
NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL PRACTICE Volume: 18 Issue: 2 Pages: 209-212 Published: MAR-APR 2015
10. NONTUBERCULOUS PULMONARY CAVITARY DISEASES OF CHILDHOOD
By: Cakir, Erkan; Gedik, Ahmet Hakan; Ari, Engin; et al.
PEDIATRIC INFECTIOUS DISEASE JOURNAL Volume: 34 Issue: 3 Pages: 320-322 Published: MAR 2015
11. Does watching a video on third molar surgery increase patients' anxiety level?
By: Kazancioglu, Hakki Oguz; Tek, Mustafa; Ezirganli, Seref; et al.
ORAL SURGERY ORAL MEDICINE ORAL PATHOLOGY ORAL RADIOLOGY Volume: 119 Issue: 3 Pages: 272-277 Published: MAR 2015
12. A novel non-surgical, minimally invasive technique for parathyroid autotransplantation: A case report
By: Aysan, Erhan; Kilic, Ulkan; Gok, Ozlem; et al.
PEDIATRIC TRANSPLANTATION Volume: 19 Issue: 2 Pages: E37-E40 Published: MAR 2015
13. Chemical profile and biological activities of Veronica thymoides subsp pseudocinerea
By: Ertas, Abdulselam; Boga, Mehmet; Kizil, Murat; et al.
PHARMACEUTICAL BIOLOGY Volume: 53 Issue: 3 Pages: 334-339 Published: MAR 2015
14. Comparison of retinal nerve fiber layer and macular thickness measurements with Stratus OCT and OPKO/OTI OCT devices in healthy subjects
By: Ozkok, Ahmet; Akkan, Julide Canan Umurhan; Tamcelik, Nevbahar; et al.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OPHTHALMOLOGY Volume: 8 Issue: 1 Pages: 98-103 Published: FEB 18 2015
15. An unusual liver mass: primary malignant mesothelioma of the liver
By: Serter, Asli; Buyukpinarbasili, Nur; Karatepe, Oguzhan; et al.
JAPANESE JOURNAL OF RADIOLOGY Volume: 33 Issue: 2 Pages: 102-106 Published: FEB 2015
16. In vitro study of fracture strength of provisional crown materials
By: Karaokutan, Isil; Sayin, Gulsum; Kara, Ozlem
JOURNAL OF ADVANCED PROSTHODONTICS Volume: 7 Issue: 1 Pages: 27-31 Published: FEB 2015
17. Temperature rise in pulp and gel during laser-activated bleaching: in vitro
By: Sari, Tugrul; Celik, Gozde; Usumez, Aslihan
LASERS IN MEDICAL SCIENCE Volume: 30 Issue: 2 Pages: 577-582 Published: FEB 2015
18. The Stoppa approach versus the ilioinguinal approach for anterior acetabular fractures: A case control study assessing blood loss complications and function outcomes (vol 100, pg 675, 2014)
By: Elmadag, M.; Guzel, Y.; Acar, M. A.; et al.
ORTHOPAEDICS & TRAUMATOLOGY-SURGERY & RESEARCH Volume: 101 Issue: 1 Pages: 131-131 Published: FEB 2015
19. Wide-Open Dorsal Approach Rhinoplasty for Droopy Noses
By: Ozturan, Orhan; Ozucer, Berke; Aksoy, Fadlullah; et al.
AESTHETIC PLASTIC SURGERY Volume: 39 Issue: 1 Pages: 25-35 Published: FEB 2015
20. Effect of QMix 2in1 on Sealer Penetration into the Dentinal Tubules
By: Tuncer, Aysun Kara
JOURNAL OF ENDODONTICS Volume: 41 Issue: 2 Pages: 257-260 Published: FEB 2015
21. Pathognomonic symptom associated with lightning strike: Lichtenberg figure
By: Yigit, Mehmet; Tanrikulu, Nazmiye; Turkdogan, Kenan Ahmet; et al.
JOURNAL OF THE PAKISTAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION Volume: 65 Issue: 2 Pages: 218-219 Published: FEB 2015
22. Comparison of Nd:YAG and Diode Laser Irradiation During Intracoronal Bleaching with Sodium Perborate: Color and Raman Spectroscopy Analysis
By: Saglam, Baran Can; Kocak, Mustafa Murat; Kocak, Sibel; et al.
PHOTOMEDICINE AND LASER SURGERY Volume: 33 Issue: 2 Pages: 77-81 Published: FEB 1 2015
23. Global transcriptional disturbances underlie Cornelia de Lange syndrome and related phenotypes
By: Yuan, Bo; Pehlivan, Davut; Karaca, Ender; et al.
JOURNAL OF CLINICAL INVESTIGATION Volume: 125 Issue: 2 Pages: 636-651 Published: FEB 2015
24. Effect of Vaginal Electrical Stimulation on Female Sexual Functions: A Randomized Study
By: Aydin, Serdar; Aydin, Cagri Arioglu; Batmaz, Gonca; et al.
JOURNAL OF SEXUAL MEDICINE Volume: 12 Issue: 2 Pages: 463-469 Published: FEB 2015
25. Decreased serum paraoxonase and arylesterase activities in patients with rosacea
By: Takci, Z.; Bilgili, S. G.; Karadag, A. S.; et al.
JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY Volume: 29 Issue: 2 Pages: 367-370 Published: FEB 2015
26. Three Cases of Emphysematous Cystitis in End-Stage Renal Disease Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis and Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
By: Demirkol, Demet; Karacabey, Burcin N.; Aygun, Fatih
THERAPEUTIC APHERESIS AND DIALYSIS Volume: 19 Issue: 1 Pages: 95-97 Published: FEB 2015
27. How Should We Treat Renal Calculi Accompanying to Simple Renal Cyst?
By: Topaktas, Ramazan; Tepeler, Abdulkadir
UROLOGY Volume: 85 Issue: 2 Pages: 484-484 Published: FEB 2015
28. Circadian blood pressure pattern in sarcoidosis patients
By: Kul, Seref; Uyarel, Huseyin; Guvenc, Tolga Sinan; et al.
BLOOD PRESSURE Volume: 24 Issue: 1 Pages: 23-29 Published: FEB 2015
29. Computational investigation of the selectivity of salen and tetrahydrosalen compounds towards the tumor-associated hCA XII isozyme
By: Akdemir, Atilla; De Monte, Celeste; Carradori, Simone; et al.
JOURNAL OF ENZYME INHIBITION AND MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY Volume: 30 Issue: 1 Pages: 114-118 Published: FEB 2015
30. Differences in nephrotoxicity risk and renal effects among anti-viral therapies against hepatitis B
By: Koklu, S.; Gulsen, M. T.; Tuna, Y.; et al.
ALIMENTARY PHARMACOLOGY & THERAPEUTICS Volume: 41 Issue: 3 Pages: 310-319 Published: FEB 2015
31.Outcomes of retrograde flexible ureteroscopy and laser lithotripsy for stone disease in patients with anomalous kidneys
By: Ugurlu, Ibrahim Mesut; Akman, Tolga; Binbay, Murat; et al.
UROLITHIASIS Volume: 43 Issue: 1 Pages: 77-82 Published: FEB 2015
Full Text from Publisher
Times Cited: 0
(from All Databases)
32.DNA topoisomerase II beta as a molecular switch in neural differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells
By: Isik, Sevim; Zaim, Merve; Yildiz, Mehmet Taha; et al.
ANNALS OF HEMATOLOGY Volume: 94 Issue: 2 Pages: 307-318 Published: FEB 2015
Full Text from Publisher
Times Cited: 0
(from All Databases)
33.Synthesis and characterization of structural and magnetic properties of graphene/hard ferrite nanocomposites as microwave-absorbing material
By: Durmus, Zehra; Durmus, Ali; Kavas, Huseyin
JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE Volume: 50 Issue: 3 Pages: 1201-1213 Published: FEB 2015
34. Survival in gastric cancer in relation to postoperative adjuvant therapy and determinants
By: Ozden, Sevgi; Ozgen, Zerrin; Ozyurt, Hazan; et al.
WORLD JOURNAL OF GASTROENTEROLOGY Volume: 21 Issue: 4 Pages: 1222-1233 Published: JAN 28 2015
35. Vitamin A deficiency induces structural and functional alterations in the molecular constituents of the rat hippocampus
By: Elibol-Can, Birsen; Simsek-Ozek, Nihal; Severcan, Feride; et al.
BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION Volume: 113 Issue: 1 Pages: 45-55 Published: JAN 14 2015
36. A Multidisciplinary Approach to Expand the Use of Pediatric ECLS Systems in Turkey
By: Onan, Ismihan Selen; Haydin, Sertac; Uendar, Akif; et al.
ARTIFICIAL ORGANS Volume: 39 Issue: 1 Pages: 7-13 Published: JAN 2015
37. Intra-articular hyaluronate, tenoxicam and vitamin E in a rat model of osteoarthritis: evaluation and comparison of chondroprotective efficacy
By: Ozkan, Feyza Unlu; Uzer, Gokcer; Turkmen, Ismail; et al.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE Volume: 8 Issue: 1 Pages: 1018-1026 Published: 2015
38. Thymoquinone treatment for inner-ear acoustic trauma in rats
By: Aksoy, F.; Dogan, R.; Yenigun, A.; et al.
JOURNAL OF LARYNGOLOGY AND OTOLOGY Volume: 129 Issue: 1 Pages: 38-45 Published: JAN 2015
39. One-year follow-up in patients with brainstem infarction due to large-artery atherothrombosis
By: Kolukisa, Mehmet; Gueltekin, Tugce Ozdemir; Baran, Gozde Eryigit; et al.
NEUROPSYCHIATRIC DISEASE AND TREATMENT Volume: 11 Pages: 379-384 Published: 2015
40. Sternal metastasis from uterine leiomyosarcoma treated by near-total sternectomy and reconstruction with titanium sternal stabilization and fixation system
By: Soysal, Omer; Ziyade, Sedat; Ergun, Selma Sonmez; et al.
TURK GOGUS KALP DAMAR CERRAHISI DERGISI-TURKISH JOURNAL OF THORACIC AND CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY Volume: 23 Issue: 1 Pages: 157-159 Published: JAN 2015
41. Surgical site infection rates in 16 cities in Turkey: findings of the International Nosocomial Infection Control Consortium (INICC)
By: Leblebicioglu, Hakan; Erben, Nurettin; Rosenthal, Victor D.; et al.
AMERICAN JOURNAL OF INFECTION CONTROL Volume: 43 Issue: 1 Pages: 48-52 Published: JAN 2015
42. Synthesis of block copolymers by selective H-abstraction and radical coupling reactions using benzophenone/benzhydrol photoinitiating system
By: Taskin, Omer Suat; Temel, Binnur Aydogan; Tasdelen, Mehmet Atilla; et al.
EUROPEAN POLYMER JOURNAL Volume: 62 Special Issue: SI Pages: 304-311 Published: JAN 2015
43. Relationship between atypical depression and social anxiety disorder
By: Koyuncu, Ahmet; Ertekin, Erhan; Ertekin, Banu Aslantas; et al.
PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH Volume: 225 Issue: 1-2 Pages: 79-84 Published: JAN 2015
44. Asymmetrically Pressing Nasal Splint for Crooked Nose Deformity
By: Tugrul, Selahattin; Dogan, Remzi; Kocak, Ilker; et al.
JOURNAL OF CRANIOFACIAL SURGERY Volume: 26 Issue: 1 Pages: 184-189 Published: JAN 2015
45. Asymptomatic Intradiploic Epidermoid Cyst Eroding Frontal Bone in a Patient With Craniosynostosis
By: Yildiz, Kemalettin; Sagir, Haci Omer; Tosuner, Zeynep; et al.
JOURNAL OF CRANIOFACIAL SURGERY Volume: 26 Issue: 1 Pages: E58-E59 Published: JAN 2015
46. Protective effects of erdosteine, vitamin E, and vitamin C on renal injury induced by the ischemia-reperfusion of the hind limbs in rats
By: Sirmali, Rana; Armagan, Abdullah; Oktem, Faruk; et al.
TURKISH JOURNAL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES Volume: 45 Issue: 1 Pages: 33-37 Published: 2015
47. Skeletal, soft tissue, and airway changes following the alternate maxillary expansions and constrictions protocol
By: Sen Yilmaz, Berza; Kucukkeles, Nazan
ANGLE ORTHODONTIST Volume: 85 Issue: 1 Pages: 117-126 Published: JAN 2015
48. The diagnostic role of signal peptide-C1r/C1s, Uegf, and Bmp1-epidermal growth factor domain-containing protein 1 in non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome
By: Sonmez, Ertan; Turkdogan, Kenan Ahmet; Karabacak, Mustafa; et al.
AMERICAN JOURNAL OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE Volume: 33 Issue: 1 Pages: 21-24 Published: JAN 2015
49. The efficacy of absorbable polysaccharide haemostats in wound healing
By: Sonmez, Ertan; Turkdogan, Kenan A.; Civelek, Cemil; et al.
BLOOD COAGULATION & FIBRINOLYSIS Volume: 26 Issue: 1 Pages: 50-53 Published: JAN 2015
50. Mutations in the voltage-gated potassium channel gene KCNH1 cause Temple-Baraitser syndrome and epilepsy
By: Simons, Cas; Rash, Lachlan D.; Crawford, Joanna; et al.
NATURE GENETICS Volume: 47 Issue: 1 Pages: 73-+ Published: JAN 2015
51. Amelioration of streptozotocin-induced diabetic nephropathy by melatonin, quercetin, and resveratrol in rats
By: Elbe, H.; Vardi, N.; Esrefoglu, M.; et al.
HUMAN & EXPERIMENTAL TOXICOLOGY Volume: 34 Issue: 1 Pages: 100-113 Published: JAN 2015
52. Role of Subconjunctival Bevacizumab as an Adjuvant to Primary Trabeculectomy: A Prospective Randomized Comparative 1-Year Follow-up Study
By: Akkan, Julide U.; Cilsim, Semih
JOURNAL OF GLAUCOMA Volume: 24 Issue: 1 Pages: 1-8 Published: JAN 2015
53. Vitamin D-containing supplements for children between 1-3 years of age: Are they essential for bone health?
By: Torun, Emel; Kahraman, Feyza Ustabas; Osmanoglu, Nurcan Keskin; et al.
JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM Volume: 28 Issue: 1-2 Pages: 183-188 Published: JAN 2015
54. Association of NFKB1 and NFKBIA Polymorphisms in Relation to Susceptibility of Behcet's Disease
By: Yenmis, G.; Oner, T.; Cam, C.; et al.
SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF IMMUNOLOGY Volume: 81 Issue: 1 Pages: 81-86 Published: JAN 2015
55. Serum mineral status of long-term cigarette smokers
By: Meral, Ismail; Akdemir, Fazile Nur Ekinci
TOXICOLOGY AND INDUSTRIAL HEALTH Volume: 31 Issue: 1 Pages: 92-96 Published: JAN 2015
56. THE WELL-BEING AND DEPRESSION STATUS OF DIABETIC PATIENTS IN PRIMARY HEALTH CARE
By: Ozder, Aclan
ACTA MEDICA MEDITERRANEA Volume: 31 Issue: 1 Pages: 23-29 Published: 2015
57. Effects of caffeic acid phenethyl ester on wound healing in calvarial defects
By: Kazancioglu, Hakki Oguz; Bereket, Mehmet Cihan; Ezirganli, Seref; et al.
ACTA ODONTOLOGICA SCANDINAVICA Volume: 73 Issue: 1 Pages: 21-27 Published: JAN 2015
58. Determination of early urinary renal injury markers in obese children
By: Goknar, Nilufer; Oktem, Faruk; Ozgen, Ilker Tolga; et al.
PEDIATRIC NEPHROLOGY Volume: 30 Issue: 1 Pages: 139-144 Published: JAN 2015
59.Investigation of Cardiomyopathy in Children With Cirrhotic and Noncirrhotic Portal Hypertension
By: Celtik, Coskun; Durmaz, Ozlem; Oner, Naci; et al.
JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION Volume: 60 Issue: 2 Pages: 177-181 Published: FEB 2015
60.Oxidative stress-mediated (sex-specific) loss of protection against type-2 diabetes by macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF)-173G/C polymorphism
By: Cohan, Neslihan; Onat, Altan; Yildirim, Ozlem; et al.
CLINICA CHIMICA ACTA Volume: 438 Pages: 1-6 Published: JAN 1 2015