Corporate Communications Director
Duties of Corporate Communications Director:
· The Directorate consists of coordination units that are in charge of protocols, public relations, introduction, press relations, organizations, seminars, congresses, design and website updates.
· Establishing an internal and external image discipline by setting out corporate communication targets;
· Formulation of strategies that will support the university in accomplishing its objectives;
· Developing and managing implementation of incorporated communication programs that include PR, private and public institutions' activities in line with these strategies;
· Ensuring and managing coordination of the information flow between all departments of the University.