Name of the traineeship program which students apply in order to have vocational training and/or get working experience in a company/institution which is located in a EU member country.
Who Can Apply?
- Vocational School students
- Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D students
- Each student can participate in Erasmus Work Placement program receiving grant only once during his/her high-education period. However, a student can apply and be selected for a second time to participate in Erasmus Work Placement without a grant.
- Each student can participate both in Erasmus Student Exchange and Erasmus Work Placement.
Host Institution Selection
The following institutions can be suitable for students of Erasmus Work Placement:
- Enterprises, Business Firms
- Training and Education Centers
- Research Centers
- Other Institutions
However; diplomatic agencies and the institutions that hold EU programs cannot be selected as the host institutions within Erasmus Work Placement
For further information please visit: http://ec.europa.eu/education/erasmus/placement_en.htm