Qualification in higher education refers to what a person who successfully completes a higher education degree can know, do and be competent in. The Turkish Higher Education Qualifications Framework (THQF) is a system in which studies carried out to increase transparency, recognition and mobility in Turkish higher education institutions are structured in line with the Lisbon Strategy targets published by the European Union in 2000 and the Bologna Process targets that our country was included in, in 2001.
With the TYYÇ - Program Competencies Matrix, our students can examine their achievements in the categories of knowledge, skills and competence from the program they graduated by focusing on learning results, and they can examine their achievements on a course basis with the Course-Program Qualifications Matrix, in which the contribution of each course they take to the program is associated and they can access information on the Undergraduate Degree Program and summarized information about admission, registration and graduation conditions, assessment and evaluation, transition to a higher degree and employment opportunities.
With Our THQF Catalogue, students;
- Can choose their education programs and courses consciously,
- Are allowed to know in advance what qualifications they will have upon successful completion of these courses;
- Can plan academic activities outside of their study program;
- Reduces barriers to student mobility and encourages their involvement in lifelong learning;
- Can have knowledge about Lateral and vertical transitions between education levels;
- Are provided access to the program information, qualifications and course achievements conducted at Bezmiâlem Vakif University with a comprehensive list. In short, it helps learners, supports them and explains all educational opportunities for them.
Bologna Information System